While Au Natural products have not been validated by a dermatologist, they are used in many Medi Spas and Beauty Clinics, and Au Natural Skinfood has taken a step further and has had every product clinically tested. All our products have been independently certified by Trinity Bioactive Laboratory and/or Eurofins Laboratories. All products are issued with a Certificate of Conformity from our manufacturer and have Free Trade Certificates.
Articles in this section
- Can Au Natural Skinfood products help with psoriasis?
- Can Au Natural Skinfood products help with acne scarring?
- Do you have a routine for problem skin/acne?
- Which products should I be using for my skin type?
- Are Au Natural Skinfood products made from New Zealand ingredients?
- What are the floating bits in my drink when I add the Collagen Powder?
- Is your skincare dermatologically tested?
- Is Au Natural Skinfood DEFEND Hand Sanitizer effective against COVID-19?
- Where does the Marine Collagen come from?
- How do I use the On The Go Mineral Powder Sunscreen?