We have carefully measured our products to ensure they deliver the right amount you need for your skincare needs. However, we understand that some people may need to use less than the recommended amount in a given period and may end up with some excess product.
Don't worry, you can pause your subscription for up to two months.
How to Pause your next delivery
To watch a video tutorial about how to pause your next delivery please click here.
Simply log into your Account, click on 'Your Bundle' in the menu and select 'Pause' next to the Bundle you wish to temporarily suspend.
You will be shown when your next delivery date that is due, and a drop-down menu with two restart dates to choose from (giving you the opportunity to Pause your subscription for up two months).
Need some help? Please contact us on email@example.com.
- Log into “My Account” at the top right-hand corner
- On the Left-hand side click “Your Bundles”
- On the right-hand side (green button) click “Edit” on the bundle you wish to update
- You will then see the below screen.
- Scroll down until you see Pause Next Delivery and select the new delivery date. This can be one or two months.
- Then click “Request Pause”
- You will then get the confirmation at the top of your page saying – “Your request has been sent successfully. We will be in touch within 1 business day”
- An email will be sent confirming this change.
Still have too much product?
If you want to permanently change the frequency of your eight-week deliveries, please contact our Customer Service Team and we will discuss a solution that works for you.