- Log into “My Account” at the top right-hand corner.
- On the Left-hand side click “Your Bundles”.
- On the right-hand side (green button) click “Edit” on the bundle you wish to update.
- You will then see the below screen.
- Scroll down until you see – Cancel your Bundle.
- Click on “Cancel My Bundle”.
- You will then be taken to the Cancel My Bundle page which looks like this.
- If you’re not wanting to complete any of the above and “Just want to Cancel your Bundle” – scroll down and complete the following by clicking the box relative to your reason, or if Other – please help us by completing your reason for leaving, so we can improve.
- Please note, if you’re cancelling before your second payment is due, a small grey button will need to be clicked which says - “Upon cancellation, you will be charged the remaining balance”.
- Once you’re happy with what you’ve completed, Click “Submit Cancellation”.
- You will then receive confirmation at the top of your screen saying – “Your request has been sent successfully. We will be in touch within 1 business day”.
- An email will also be sent confirming your cancellation.
You can cancel at any time, however, if there is a monthly payment due for your last delivery, as you will have already received the product, you will be charged for this final payment.
If there is anything we can help you with or that you would like to talk to us about before cancelling your subscription, please contact our Customer Service. We will be more than happy to help.
If you are sure about cancelling your Bundle and you need some help, please contact us on email@example.com.